Aptitude and Ability Testing (GIA)
Aptitude assessment and ability testing are an accurate and reliable predictor of a person’s development potential – how quickly they can learn and retain new skills and procedures.Â Thomas’ ability assessment and aptitude testing predict a person’s potential.
Download a sample report:
Why would you use ability testing and assessment in your business?
They predict a personâ€™s potential. A CV can only tell you so much, assessments such as TST and GIA will give you a much better indication of how successful a candidate will be in your business. They can be used in succession planning, development as well as recruitment.
What are the challenges TSTâ€™s can solve?
Aptitude assessments and ability testing such as TST/GIA can solve issues across the organisation including high staff turnover, poor performance, ineffective management, succession planning, poor communication, selection and development.
Key benefits of aptitude and ability testing:
- Objective and fair
- Online aptitude test
- Quick to administer -Â total testing time is 45 mins
- Accurate and reliable predictor of ability
- Gives complete picture of a person – PPA works in tandem with ability assessment and aptitude testing
- Identifies fast-track potential
- Reduction in training and development cost by using aptitude and ability assessment
How will TSTâ€™s help your business?
TST and GIA can provide answers to questions such as:
- Can this person think on their feet?
- Can they cope with the mental demands of the job?
- Could this person be a high flyer?
- Is this person a problem solver?
- To what degree can this person respond to training?